Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reflections..............

Finally.............I am Done!!!

My favorite tool was the Video Resources. I really liked all the videos I explored on teacher tube. Even though I do not have a classroom, I will use this site to pull great visual activities for children with specials needs.

I look forward to working and collaborating with the teachers at my school next year on how we can integrate all of this new technology into their classrooms.

At times I was very frustrated...but I have to say in the end I did learn a lot. I learned that I am not as computer savvy as I thought. There is so much free technology out there for we as educators that we don't even know about. This blog was taught me so much this summer but I'm glad I finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment